Thursday, February 17, 2011

MONCLER FLASH MOB FOR NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!

I’ve always wished I would randomly be somewhere when something cool happens, but that is never the case in my life. And with the use of this flash mob phenomenon and other viral video trends, my chances of something strange and unexpected  happening while I am out and about seemed to be increasing for once . Yet, nothing of the sort has happened to me yet. Which brings us to Moncler and their invitation to their fashion show at Grand Central Station, this fashion week. As Grand Central Station Attendees waited around completely confused and travelers waited around  for their trains, a Moncler-clad  flash mob came from the crowd.  And those lucky bored travelers got to witness a group of Moncler-ed from head to toe models dancing to a choregraph performance.  Flash mobs need to work on their security clearances and start being implemented as entertainment  at  the airports. Thanks Fashion Week. Thanks Moncler. I absolutely adored your jackets.


XOXO, NLUXE


 





No comments:

Post a Comment